13 February 2007

Blame it on Canada

That phrase came up again recently in one of my list-serv's. And I think it's as good of a place to put the blame as any. (Because really, wouldn't you all think it was just a bit too typical if I blamed it on the Palestinians?)

And what am I trying to blame on someone else, you might be ask?

The fact that I haven't blogged in quite some time.

See, I could blame it on work... because, well, now that I think about it, work is partly to blame. I'm exhausted every day, and when I get home, I don't have the will to deal with thinking.

Or I could blame it on my boss, because he makes me tired.

Or I could blame it on my sister, because she sent me the first two seasons of The West Wing (but then she wouldn't send me seasons 3-7, so there's NO WAY I'm blaming it on her).

Or I could blame it on my three-month plan toward self-improvement, which is actually taking quite a chunk of time out of my days (making my own lunches, walking to and from work, taking time out to learn something about halacha every day, stuff like that). But if I blame it on that, I might backslide, and I wouldn't want that.

So I'm going with Canada.

I'll try to post more regularly.

1 Comments:

Blogger benjamin1974© said...

Poor Canada! I like Canada... I would blame it on China... Why? Nowdays almost everywhere and everything you see has a label that says: "Made in China"...
I would blame it on China cause they created this awesome and tasty plate of food but because of the kosher laws, they lack of that typical Chinese flavor. I would blame it on China!
Unless you are blaming it on Canada 'cause.... hmm, I will save my own conclusions and tell it to you personally...

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home