03 June 2007

What a crazy world...

A bunch of British academics are planning to boycott Israeli academics and academic institutions. Why? Because they say Israel denies Palestinians the right to education. Huh?

And it always amuses me when it's academics vs. academics. They're all so stereotypically left wing that it's like saying "I like your politics. I like what you're trying to say and publish. I like the fact that you don't like what your country is doing. But since you're from that country, it's all your fault."

Stupid.

***

I wonder how much news coverage the female Palestinian news anchors in Gaza will get. They've been threatened with being beheaded for appearing on camera without their heads covered.

"Because I don't like seeing your hair, I'm going to chop off your head."

Stupid.

***

A bunch of idiotic protestors at the G8 conference have ruined the fun for everyone. They took what was supposed to be a peaceful protest and turned it into a pavement-chopping, rock-throwing, dangerous free-for-all. Now there won't be protestors allowed.

Stupid.

***

Really, I could find so many more examples of why the world is crazy... but wasting my time and energy doing it would be... wait for it...

Stupid.

***

Now it's time for me to call and see if my landlord is home yet, so I can take him the renewed contract to sign, and the checks for the next year. Once that's done, then in the next few days I'm going to try to call an insurance agent someone recommended and get rental insurance.

That's about all the news from here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home