21 June 2007

How ironic...

Here's a headline from Ha'aretz newspaper today:

"Abbas: No dialogue with 'murderous terrorists' in Hamas"

(full article: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/873266.html)

Heh.

There's also a typical Ha'aretz editorial that basically says "Even though it's true that Gazan 'refugees' might actually come to blow us up in Israel, we should give them refuge here."

That's why I hate Ha'aretz.

See, it makes total sense, if you look at it.

1. Gazans elected a Hamas government.
2. Hamas took over the country, just as they'd voted for.
3. Some people don't like Hamas. Hence, Hamas does not like them.
4. No one in Gaza likes Israel. I don't think I'm exaggerating here.
5. The people who don't like Hamas, who aren't liked by Hamas, don't like Israel. (See, it's a combination of 3 & 4.)
6. Let's let the people of #5 come to Israel, since their lives are in danger.
7. Now, Hamas has a much less crowded strip of land to rule, with fewer enemies within.
8. Israel, in its generosity, is rewarded with a stronger Hamas in Gaza, and even more people within our own borders who don't like us.

Yes, it makes total sense. If you're Ha'aretz. Stupid Ha'aretz.

I don't understand how almost NO ONE ON THE PLANET thinks that the people in Gaza don't have to take any responsibility for anything that befalls them.

The people in America are stupid, because they voted Bush in a second time, after he stole the election the first time.

The people in Israel are stupid, because even after Sharon was in a coma, and the entire "Kadima" party was under investigation for financial and/or sexual crimes, we still allowed that party to win.

Hamas did not steal the election. They were elected fair & square, by people who wanted them to rule over their people.

And now that their chosen party is ruling over them, I'm supposed to feel bad for them?

I guess maybe if I had a television, so I would *see* the images of those people, I would be more sympathetic.

But at the moment, I sorta feel like this: If those people are truly refugees, then let some Muslim country take them in and help them. I don't want them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home