17 August 2009

27 days and counting... no jinx!!!

G-d willing, Shaul and I will be married on Sunday, 13 September/24 Elul.

We have the hall & food. We're working on the guest list and e-invitations. We have a photographer, though we're not sure for how many hours we're hiring her yet. We have places for our families to stay while they're here. We're in process with the rabbinate in Jerusalem to get through the bureaucratic process.

We're on our way.

We do still have lots and lots to do.

So I pro'ly won't be posting here very often nowadays either, since as much as I like to talk about myself, I simply don't have much time.

But all-in-all, life is awesome. I've been at my current job for almost a year, and I still love it. I'm engaged to the man in the world who is perfect for me. I have awesome friends and family. Yeah, life is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home