04 August 2006

I'm finally doing it

This time, instead of creating a blog and waiting until I've updated for weeks before telling anyone about it, I'm going to create it and tell a few people within a couple of days.

That way, I figure instead of my mother or someone asking "When do you think you might send an update again?" They can ask "When do you think you might update your blog again?"

What's the purpose of this blog?

I don't know.

After I've started at least half a dozen in the past with very distinct ideas or goals, and failed miserably, I figure I'm not going to bother this time. It's my blog: I'll do with it what I want.

At the moment, I'm sure it's going to be my venting place about the war. This will probably mean that everyone who reads it will come to think I'm the sort of person who'd just as easily be creating a hilltop settlement as I would sitting and writing a blog. I'm going to come off as heavily right-wing, I fear, but since I'm a Libra, I'll probably say something heavily left-wing next week.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home